Saturday, May 14, 2011

UHMMM?


Heeeyyy! Well I haven't been on in awhile. OK so I don't really remember much that has happened except school.......that sucks hahaha BUT I do remember I went to the church history museum in slc for mutual. Me and Adam and this kid named Breck? Had sooooo much fun! Then we got ice cream and me and Ethan and Adam and me went crrraazzzy! Then Thursday is a blur........but Friday! Friday was fun me and Kyle hung out after school and we went to the gas station and we bought lots of soda and then he drove me home. Adam had his last baseball game and he pitched sooo way to go Adam! We won the game! I didn't get to watch this is just the facts Adam filled me in with. Then I played tennis with Casey and Shelby and I was good for once!!!  Then I tryed to play Adam and got mad and I sucked.....Then Brennan showed up and they left then I went to hang out with Casey and Jett and we played with fireworks! Then we went with Brennan and Adam to get golf balls:) I wanted to go in the water buuut I didnt! Then we went to Adams and hung out till they went home. THen I went to Shelbs and Adam came over again and he was in a WEEEIIRRDDD mood from his melatonin....liikkee its hilarious!!!! Then he left and I went to bed. Then today! I woke up to Aubrey screaming over a spider. THe I got up and went over to Adams and he played guitar hero.....just another thing I suck at. Then we went to the mall! And he got a FREAAAKING SEXY hat that has NY on the front and HIRCHAK #2 on the back! The two is Derek Jeter his favorite player pretty much. The I got some cute white vans:) Then I came home and went to Hannahs for a min to see her cute morp outfits:) Then I went and hung out with Brennan and Jett but Brennan left so we tried to find other people to hang out.....but no one could so I just came home! And found a cute little puppy to follow me:) And now its raining and thats lame..........But today was a good day! I was happy and it was so FUNNN! I was supposed to be getting ready for morp but....my date didnt want to go anymore soooo ya! But oohhh welll! Might as well party on my own!!!! But thanks for reading guys! Hope your weeekend is great!!!!

                                                   looove this song!

                                                This is a great song...........

No comments:

Post a Comment