Thursday, May 5, 2011

I hate

I hate it when your fish die. And I hate it when people talk about you behind your back. I hate people who act like something they aren't. I hate it when people talk about you, but you know its about you cause they find every possible way to hint at it. I hate it when a song comes on that makes you think of that sad moment you have had. I hate it when no one listens. Or when you think no one is listening and really your the one making the mistake. I hate goodbyes. And I hate how much I love that one person. I hate how im moving. I hate how things fall apart. I hate how a day starts off great, and that ONE thing ruins it, even though your doing our best.....to be happy. I hate not being happy. I hate all those things in the past I still hold onto. I hate when people lie. I hate it when its cold. I hate. yes I hate. But I love. And love will always over come that hate. Just gotta know how to use it in the right way.
                                       QUOTE OF THE DAY (again):
                                 "Where there is love, there is life."

No comments:

Post a Comment