Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh life how your treating me well:)

OH MY I HAVENT BEEN ON IN FORRREEVVVEERRR! OK so I dont remember anything really except well this weekend.....ok...it was amazing.....like its been the best ever in a VERY long time....ok so I had youth conference with my new ward yaaaayyy!!! Ok I thought it was going to suck but when I first got there I was allready talking to people and meeting new ones. So we meet at the church and I didnt see many people I had met three weeks ago at church...so I was like hmm ok....then we go to camp williams army base and more kids showed up....first it was sad cause this kid killed a baby bird....on accident...then we ate dinner and play frizbee!!!!! I met this kid named Konner (again) and oh man I already freaking love him! Then I met Koleman his younger brother...and pretty much we have a truce on everything...water, grass, tar, sticks, splashing....anything anywaayyss we didnt do much the first day but set up where we were sleeping. and played games. I got to know a lot of new people and I love em all:) Me and Konner talked alll day bout random crap. Then the next day we played a lot of games and some courses and me Konner, Koleman, Jake and Austin ended up in the same group EVERYTIME (sometimes not honestly) hahaha and we had tons of fun. One of the leaders asked how me and Konner kept ending up in the same group. On the courses it was me, Jantzen, Konner, Sarah and Taylor. we were the BEST group there. Thank you to the two boys in our group. Who pretty much did it all. Then we played MORE games after cleaning out our barracks. And then we had testimony meeting....ok wow I havent seen so many boys cry because they felt the spirit....they all said it was allergies but we know what it really was:) then we went to the AF rec center and the WHOLE thing was reserved for us! most of us sat in the hot tub cause we were so cold and soar from earlier. Except for he boys who showed off on the diving board aka (Konner, Grant, Jake and sooo many others.) We didnt get home till 10:30. Then I went to church with them and I didnt go to sacrament cause my parents werent going. Even though I could have just sat with Konner....then I went to class and me and Jake and Konner kept getting in trouble cause of talking...hehehehehe and then I came home and we went to Brigmans for dinner (way good) then we came home and Adam came over and we all left to go to the graduation for Aubs and Mel!:) Then me and Riley went crazzzy! Loved it. Then we came home and we went more crazy and then ya....now im here...hahaha but....my lesson.....
                                   
   is life gets great after a lot of pain....oh life how your treating me well:)
                                          
 and my quotes of the day:

  "Rain washes away all the pain."
and
"God is there to catch us when we fall."

well guys your great!!!! Dont worry if life is hard right now I can promise itll get better. God is always there to catch you when you fall. Pray and keep faith cause he wouldnt hurt you. He is always there for you. And dancing in the rain always helps to get ride of things. I danced in the rain and I felt all my pain and anger washing away. It cleared my soul along with my mind.


glee cover:
LOVE IT

everybody loves me:
 just cause its true....totally kidding hahaha

You got me:
ha well for certain reasons:)

k guys im off to bed! byeee now!:)
ps....you can comment...
or if you read this often and your feeling a little creepy...
FOLLOW ME!:)
thanks!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment