Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crazzzyyynesss

HOLY crap I haven't been on in FOREVER, ok well this week has been CRAZY, I have been just trying to pass allllllll my classes and the moving out of Shelby's house and back into mine and then I have been trying to hang out with people that I promised I would..........so Friday is where I will start. I moved alll my stuff out and took it to my house. Then Konner came over and met my family.....holy funniest ever. He was so nice and played with my little sisters, talked with me dad (yyeesss) and my mom talked with him too. In fact we went to the store and got food hahahaha....random? YES! Then I went to their uncles house in orem with him and his older brother Kayden. We had lots of sun there. Then I went to Shelby's house and slept there........and Aubrey had locked me out cause she had a scary moment earlier.......FINALLY she opened the door. Then she slept in Shelby's room with me cause Shelby didn't come home till like 2! Then Me and Aubrey woke up early and went and got on her roof and did other things haha and scared Shelby while she was sleeping and she came out and yelled at us! mwahahaha. Then Konner and Kayden came and picked me up and we went to his uncles. Then we went to jump on it for his little brothers birthday! I had sooo much fun! His little sister is so cute! And his parents are so nice! And I already love every single one of his siblings:) Then we went BACK to his uncles. Kayden made German pancakes. And then I went to Shelby's again and filled Aubrey in about my day. And then we talked for a bit. And then we went to sleep! And I woke up this morning to my lip bleeding......ya gross......it got cut open.......holy nast.....And tomorrow there is no school and im going to be hanging with Eli my brother and organising my room. Then I finish school Tuesday...........
AND IM FREE!!!! 
and announcement...
ONLY 7 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!

Well guys im off!! 
I will fill you in with anything else that happens!
Have a great day!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment