HHeeyyyy guys! Well today.......was...a Monday! I went to school....and it wasn't sooo bad...I had the math test and I'm pretttty sure I failed it....after school I went home and Adam came over and him and Shelby played tennis. Then we all went to the library! I wanted to get books soo bad...but guess who didn't have a card....this girl. yupp.....so kinda a fail....oh well then my grandma came and got me and we went to my other house and said happy birthday to ma fader....hello and happy birthday old man. hahaha juustt kidding! Then I went over to Konner's house!!!! And I met his family and we hung out annnd we planned more summer things to do! Then I went back to my house and me and my grandma left and now I am here! today was pretty good...nothing bad happened! I am soooo excited for summer.....and..................................
MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 12 more days
and im 16!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH SOOO EXCITED!
Now ladies and gentlemen...........here is my summer to do list:
get ready
its pretty intense...........
SUMMER BUCKET LIST OF 2011
*Go on on a LONG bike ride
*Lighten my hair
*Go to yogurt land at least 3 times
*Don't wear make-up for 6 days (not counting girls camp)
*Don't wear shoes for 6 days
*Go on a date
*Have a food fight
*Swim everyday for 5 days
*Go night swimming
*Get golf balls out of the pond
*Go to the zoo
*Go on a trip to a different state
*Get tan
*Tan a heart on me
*Dance in the warm rain
*Jump on my tramp in the rain
*Take pictures of bubbles
*Blow bubbles
*Stay off the computer for one week except for my blog (gotta keep you updated)
*Fry a egg on the side walk
*Go star gazing
*Go hiking
*See the sun rise
*TP someone's house
*Take a picture EVERYDAY
*Go to one of Adams baseball games
*Go to lagoon
*Go to 7 peaks
*Have a sleepover every night for one week
*Go on a night walk
*Blast my music LOUD from my house
*Sleep on my tramp
*Go to a carnival
*Write another song
*Go long boarding with Konner
*Hang out with my orem friends a LOT
*Go school shopping
*Plant a flower...or tree or some kind of plant....
*Buy a parakeet
* Get new music
*Go to summerfest
*Bra run with Shelbert
*Get a streak in my hair
*Get a hair cut
*Go blonde.......
*Watch a meteor shower
*Go camping
this list WILL get completed......some are hard...some are easy..lets just hope I remember I even have this list.........
these two songs just remind me of summer........ahhh so happy!!!:)
oh guys almmost forgot my lesson of the day........
well.....BE HAPPY ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
OH and dont be jerks to your friends....cause you never know when they are going to leave...and you may think its funny and they make ACT like its funny but it could hurt them....so just be nice.....
ok guys my quote:
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you have decided to look past the imperfections."
k thanks guys! your awesome! have a great day!!:) love you all!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment