Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just be happy!!

Wellllllllll I haven't gotten on for awhile!!!! BUT anywayss uhm I have had a realllyyy freaking great last few days!!! SO I asked Mr Adam James Hirchak to morp........with a really coool idea......but im too lazy to type it.......THEN that night HE ANSWERED! Me and Shelby went on a walk and when we came back there was a bowl of like 12 gold fish saying of all the fish in the sea im glad you asked me!!!! With another sign that said don't kill the fish........hahahaha then Wednesday was just freaking hilarious for sooooo many reasons that i wont even get into.........just.......ya hahahhahahahaa it was great. anywaaayss later that night I will say I did accidentally dump soda ALLL over adam......when he was like......half awake......I felt sooo bad! But not going to lie.....it was funny. Today though was freaking aaaammzzzing! Classes were fun....I got reallly interested in the lesson in history about the JFK assassination.......and yes that's a little weird butt its kinda legit and crazy and intense.....thheenn after school I had to run to make up for days I missed pe and HOLY crap it was HHHHOOOTTT. I almost died.........and I have to run again tomorrow.....yippee.....NOT then when I came home I layed in the sun and did homework:) it was amazing. And wait I forgot I went to seminary today for the first time in three months........and it was really good. I liked it......we learned about how to treat women and about how great our mommys are:) MY leessson though is well..........LIFE IS SOOO MUCH MORE FUN WHEN YOUR HAPPY!!!!!!!! I have been having a GREAT week and ive been happy! So my children I promise you........if you forget about the hard and bad things in life just for a little bit.........and put a smile on your face....then your life will be amazing! DONT WORRY BE HAPPY NOW!!!!! Wellll thanks for reading this boring post.....I love you all and goodbye!
this song is for the great sunshine:




                                                MY QUOTE OF THE DAY:

                              "Every man dies, but not everyman lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment