Friday, May 6, 2011
Friends?
SO can I just say that I love friends........I love the ones who listen and are there for you......the ones that can tell if something is wrong........the ones that wont say anything to hurt your feelings just cause they think its funny........the ones who are honest and stand by your side.........The friends that trust you........because they get to know the REAL you.......I love all my friends.......thanks guys for always being there..........your amazing.......some have made more of a impact on me then others.......and some have hurt more then others.......but you know im glad you have all come into my life......you have made me.....me! And helped me become stronger.......I love you guys.....for everything. I want to end this last year at mountain view.....the best I can. Be strong.........Be happy......life is sure to get better.......just hold your head high in all your afflictions.......life is meant to be full of lessons and hardship.....its a test. To see how well YOU deal with it.......dont try and change everyone around you.....cause its not always the OTHER person.....its usually YOU. But if it is the other person......then talk to them....everyone has a heart somewhere.....sometimes you just have to dig deep.......dont give up. It just takes time.....anyways just remember..........you always have a friend..... YOUVE GOT A FRIEND IN ME hahaha random song singing....ok wellll im done now......byyye guysss:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment