Hey guys:) Well I woke up today thinking today was going to suck because I didnt have time to take a shower and there was no hot water so I had to wash my hair in the faucet in cold water....(skinny me freezes to death) SO I was in a bad mood....I THOUGHT WRONG! Because then I got on the bus and I sat by Adam (like I do everyday) And he made me feel a bit better....OK he always does but ya know!? Then I go to school and eat breakfast and that was fun and then I was trying REALLY hard not to fall asleep in first period....And Heriford noticed and made fun of me for it...hahahaha kinda was really funny. Then in English I was mad....for certain reasons....Then in PE I went crazy like usual....then biology I found my name in a book...hahaha im cool...NOT....then after school I stayed late with Adam before he had practice. And he attempted to teach me how to throw and catch a baseball.....toooo bad I suck and am terrified of it. Hahaha Then I came home annnd I talked to shelbert.....And ate some yogurt....And pretty much thats all I have done....But I would like to spill some honesty....I have thought a lot about the past.........About things I have let go of...things I forgave.....I let go of my best friend....and that was well many lessons in one. It was bad because I hurt someone very badly. It was good because I became stronger. It was bad because I was so hurt by it I would take anything and everything that would come my way.....I took back people that hurt me....SOOOOOOOOO badly....I let people walk all over me....I wanted to fit in. I got caught into some bad friendships. I fought a lot more with people. But see all these things....made me stronger. And better. I try HARDER to be nicer. AND I realized I have a lot of friends. And life deserves to be enjoyed! And today was a great day! My old self is coming back...the happy me. I'm excited for summer. I'm excited for the warmth:) I'm excited for all the many adventures I will go on, the many memories I will make. OH random another regret I kinda have is dropping choir....I love to sing so much....and I don't show my talent (if there really is one) to other people...unless I forget im singing out loud in class and in the halls hahahaha. I have had many solos but never done anything in a talent show or anything. I write songs but I don't play them or show them. I am working on my guitar and piano playing though! Hopefully that shall work out! Anyways life is great... You guys are all amazing! And if there is something going on in your life that you don't quite understand....don't give up. Take it with you. LEARN FROM IT. Have it make you to become better. If you didn't do something right....didn't get something you wanted but tried really hard for....Let this make you want it even more. Keep going with what your doing. Find every way to become even better. You can get through anything.....hold your head high and keep a smile on your face!
my quote of the day:
"When the world says give up, Hope whispers try it one more time."
No comments:
Post a Comment