HEY guys ok wellll today was Adams birthday so happy birthday Adam! We went to los hermanos (me Hannah Shelby and his family and him) It was reallly fun I loved it! But today at school was pretty boring.....just the usual....going to class....ALTHOUGH I did figure out im REALLY interested in the assassination of JFK.....its soooo crazy to me...hahaha history nerd yes:) Math was fun and easy for once!! Sewing was boring.....Lunch was normal and boring....Seminary Adam pushed me to cause he thought I wasnt going when REALLY I was going to the locker room.....Then I came home made cupcakes....(after a little freak out) And me and Aub carried plates of cupcakes and balloons to Adams house. It spelled out HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!:) Unfortunately I forgot pictures. Then I hung out with Hannah and Adam before we went to dinner. Then I came back....and I didnt really do anything....But guys I have decided......that....im sick of life. Because. Im not enjoying it....What needs to change? ME. I have become a colder person after everything this year. And I have many regrets. So I have new goals:
Listen to better music
Smile
Dont take things so seriously
Be nice to people....even if I realllllyyyy dont want to
Photograph more
Just be me
Pray with a little more heart and a little more thought
Laugh even if its hard
Think positive...push all those bad and negative thoughts out. Whats the point of holding all those bad thoughts in your head when all your doing is hurting yourself. There is no point. You deserve happiness. Im very excited for this new me to happen. This stronger and happier me:) Im living life as if there was nothing serious in it. GOING WITH THE FLOW! Best medicine out there. Smiling and Laughter. Cures it all. Surround yourself with happy positive people who make you happy and who you make happy. Every second matters. So spend it like it were your last!
quote of the day:
"SING like no one is listening. DANCE like no one is watching. LOVE like you have never been hurt. LIVE as if heavens on earth."
thanks for everything guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment