Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wreck it; High school living and teenage singing

How can ONE person make such a big impact on you.
I have never been able to fully understand that. We are all the fake-st living things that god has ever created. And we find it hard to find something, anything real in this life. I never will understand why it is this way. I don't see why one person has the need or desire to hurt another person, or lie, or make something fall down. I have never understood a humans desire to see pain in someone else's eyes. Because not only do other people screw us up but lets face it we screw ourselves over too. We usually are smart enough to take ourselves out of painful situations yet we don't. Its like the abuse is addicting? I just noiuehfoiewfwnfwjr3208ryu2hoa!!!!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
But. Anyway.

My two biggest pet peeves are
1.) When someone will lie, or sugar coat something because they want to spare you the pain. 
OR
2.) When someone judges you before they get to know you.
I am a person. And I deserve a chance to show someone what I am capable of being. 
When someone hates me for no reason, all that does is make me want to lock what I really am deep inside. So that no one can really see the person that I am. Because if they hate the "fake" me then why would they like the "real" me? Kind of teenage like, but its hard to live past someones "thoughts" of you.

High school is so full of crap.
Because this is when you experience this the most. Everyday people walk around in a different skin hoping to live up to someone else's expectations of them. Its kinda like that really gross thing in supernatural that just changes their identity. Shape shifter! That's what it was. Anyways, that's basically what I feel like we are. We never actually are pure to our OWN person. We kinda cheat our way through life. Never putting ourselves out there because we are too scared of rejection, and pain. Which sucks because no one should ever make us feel like we can't be what we really are. I have always had problems accepting myself for everything I am because I haven't had much of a chance to actually show people what I am. I am uncomfortable in my own skin. I have been at war with my own mind because of people constantly pushing me back in. I hate the feeling knowing that I haven't been good enough not just for someone else but for myself. Sometimes I want to put someone in my shoes...and myself in theirs. Just so I could get a better understanding of a person. 
Sorry.
I have a lot rambling in my mind.

All I know is high school life is hard and we all are teenagers singing the same song but we cant seem to harmonize.

Kay.
I am done rambling on.
Goodbye my fellow readers
I love you all!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful

Picture of the day:


Song of the day:


 Oh yeah. And I hate how cold it is.
Oh and I hate how I dont have my new camera yet.
Or how I am behind on credits.
Or how people suck.
Or how I never have enough food.
Or how I am going on and on about nothing.
Oh and I need new clothes.
Kay I am done for real this time.
Bye.

 Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are.







2 comments:

  1. girl, i just totally know what you mean!!! totally know! one of my best friends is called a slut because her ex told stuff about her...
    another friend, she's 15 and her boyfriend is 18 and everybody (even people who don't know her) judge her and her relationship. i allways wonder if their life is too boring, so they have to think about other peoples lifes... who are they??!???!??

    another thing...
    i am doing a blog-representation on my blog and it would be such an honor for me if you leave a comment and be a part of this... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. High school is cruel. I can't wait to graduate! But thank you so much for reading my blog it means a lot!!! And I will for sure leave a comment or something:)

    ReplyDelete