Hi guys so today I actually got like.....five hours of sleep. Go me! Well....GO BODY! haha Today was just another day starting off with choir. And then weather...which is the most boring class ever, and also the coldest class. I then had accounting...which was easy...I kinda slacked off and didn't do crap. Woops. Then lunch...I had just a small snack....because later we were planning on getting sushi!:) So fourth I T.A. and did basically nothing with my life....except creep on my friend charlie...AFTER school was sushi time. So I ran to the big american flag and waited for all my friends and we left. Sushi was fantastic. Then I went home...and here I am. Just kidding I have to go get jello... you'll find out why later;) I have to get to bed early though because we are cool school of the week tomorrow!!! SO WATCH CHANEL 13 NEWS!! And find me on there:) haha LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
4 more days till homecoming!!!
SO EXCITED!
bye!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
Pictures of the day:
Brock punching me....
me being a walrus...
me loving life
US BEING AWESOME!
photos taken by Devin Bond




No comments:
Post a Comment