Monday, September 10, 2012

Just a bummin day

Okay so basically...I was a bed bug. Not literally but I felt like a nasty little bug because I was awake in bed ALL NIGHT. I got 2 hours of sleep. Maybe. So today I was a little out of it...I kept falling...and blankly staring off into the unknown. It was a bit confusing of a day for me. That and I am sick...even better my dear friends. Which I hope doesn't last long because I have homecoming this weekend and I would love to enjoy it. Which PS I AM FREAKKKINNNGGG EXCITED FOR HOMECOMING. Kay that is all. Today I did go to McDonalds for lunch for my cute baby sisters birthday:) I know McDonalds is not the best choice. But I was hungry. Don't judge my nasty food choices. Then in fourth period I kinda rocked my test in computer tech and got a 100 % yeah...i'm a boss. I know that's a 9th grade class. But I never had the chance to take it until now. So I am basically am the only senior in that class. Most annoying period of my life. No offense 9th graders but...I cant stand you and sometimes wish I could shove a pie in your face. Wow im mean. Anyways after school I went to Taylers and watched Abduction....not a bad movie. But that's probably because Taylor Lautner is the babe of all babes. (Sorry Adam!) hehehe Anyways I finally went home after laying on her couch for hours and went to bed. And woke up and here I am. Hungry, and still very much out of it. Thank you for listening to my boring life. Your all fantastic. I love you. Goodnight.
Be True 
Be You
Be Beautiful
 My little anchor
 Nugent being cool with the taffy we found

we be cool
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SISTER!
 Jurr be mad!

 Awkward citizens


 It was sooo sunny and warm today and yet it rained! Gotta love Utah weather!
Pink Lemonade cake? OH MY MELT IN YOUR MOUTH. Try it.
 Can you see us?:)
My bad/yummy meal
p.s
it wasn't really water...
it was sprite.
I'm a bad A.


We like to make ugly duck faces
It was such a pretty day! Thanks for reading guys, have a good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment