Wellllll OKAY so this week was good. I got asked to TWO homecomings...Mountain views by my wonderful boy Adam and then My schools by one of my best friends Nate! I am seriously so excited for both!!! Adam had the amazing guts to ask in person. I thought it was so fantastic since nobody does that anymore. Then Nate asked with butter and popcorn. Two of the best creations on this earth if I do say so myself. We also had the senior foam party this week and leeemmmee tell ya it was a blast! I love my friend they seriously are a gift from heaven above. Me and Adam went shopping for a tie and sweater for homecoming too. Were going to be the cutest matchers ever. I am also getting ready to move out!!! I dont know where were going....BUT we are going somewhere haha I did take my road test and PASSED! Time to get my license! SO EXCITED! I will be the coolest person in town. Just kidding I just wont feel like a loser anymore. Life has been ind of stressful with school, but I am slowly yet surely getting by. Senoritis has most certainly kicked in. Already have missed several days of school. Woops. But basically that's just cause I am sick of getting ready and cant wait to graduate. Sorry dear high school friends but I want to leave you all. But basically that's it. Not much. Thanks guys..LOVE YOU ALL!
oh ps I am SO excited its getting chilly...SWEATER WEATHER!!!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
Pictures of the WEEK!
How Nate asked:)
My sweataahh!
coolest dude ever
A few of the ugly sweaters in my closet
my food stash....I had to share it.
Gizmo says bye and thanks for reading!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment