Monday, April 25, 2011

The past

I have had a long past. Not  just the past formed cause of my age. But the past I have formed on my own. This year has been a year of trials. Of memories. Of loss. And of gain. I lost one of the most important people in my life. She was my closest friend. But I dont blame it on her. Yes this was cause of me. I did learn though that people come and go. and when they do you gotta let them in or let them out. Dont keep holding onto things you dont need to. Take a breath every once and awhile. I got stronger from this. And I moved on. I met many new great friends. And now I have people I know I cant live without. They are there, for everything I go through. Even if they dont kow it. They help me. I did loose other things, Other friends. and Every trial has taught me one thing. CHANGE IS GOOD. TRIALS COME. And life goes on.

                            I would like to specifically say thanks to
                                                Hannah Broach........
            you have changed who I am and helped me with so many things.
                             in fact you help me with EVERYTHING
                                           you held me when i cried
                                       and your one of my best friends
                                                   Love you girl.
                                               
                                                  Regan Gilbert......
                                           your crazy and always you.
                             you help me not to be afraid to be myself
                                   and your one of my best friends
                                                   and i love you

                                               Adam Hirchak......
                                     you have showed me trials
                                  you have showed me strength
                                     you have showed me love
                     and you have showed me that I can do anything
                                                 and I love you
                                                
                                                    My Mommy......
                                          she has done everything
                                            taught me everything
                                              made me who I am
                                    and helps me become who I am
                                           I love you soooo much

                                               Shelby Snelgrove..........
                                helped me learn to speak my mind
                                    that i can be crazy all the time
                                to not care what other people think
                                                      i love you
                      
                                                Haley Sorensen.......
                                     You helped me not be afraid
                      you helped me with everything I went through
                           you helped me become a better person
                                   and you helped me trust and love
                                                   i love you too


                                and to all the people I didnt mention.
                                                    I LOVE YOU!
             everyone of you has a affect on a person. Even if you know it or not.
                                              something  so simple.            
                                         could mean something so big.
                                                      

3 comments:

  1. hey i read this girl named haleys blog and this is exactly the same! are you guys friends or something? idk just seems like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha stacy:
    me and haley are kinda friends
    hannah:
    OF COURSE YOU ARE GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete