Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Imperfection. Love. Feelings.

Be with the one that makes you feel like your on the top of the world. No matter what others says. Your happiness is your own. Dont let anyone take that away from you.
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
 
girls try so hard to get noticed...what they dont know is that the right one loves you for who you are. You are beautiful in your own way. NO matter what people say. NO one is perfect. Everyone has flaws. BUT flaws make us who we are. make us HUMAN. No one should judged another cause we are all imperfect. 
LOVE YOURSELF
LOVE THE IMPERFECTION
LOVE EVERYONE
Today has been a day full of emotion. 
I have felt:
angry
sad
happy
confused
ugly
pretty
And as I have thought about my day..........I realize the only thing making me feel like this is myself.....I CHOOSE how I feel........everything around me has a affect.....BUT in the end im to blame. My new goal is to be happy. Act happy. even if im not.
                               If you wanna be happy. Then be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment