ANNNDDD HERE IS MY AMAZING PICTURES OF ME AND HANNAAAAHH:)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Just.......life
HEEEYYYY GUYS!!!! SO thursday school sucked but then later that night me and shelby went to regans to sleepover and watch the ROYAL WEDDING!!!! So me erika regan and shelby watched movies just waiting for the royal wedding till well we fell asleep (except shelby of course) She tryed to wake us up for the wedding but I only stayed awake to see them standing by eachother then went back to sleep. AND next thing I know momma gilbert is waking us up for the morning side. SOOO then we went to the morning side and that was fun. Even though I kept falling asleep......then went to school and found out we had extended lunch! SO me hannah adam kelsey and emily all went to jamba juice and that was freaking awesome! Then back to school and that sucked and OK so last night was pretty fun! After school I went home and I went to hannahs for a lonnng time and we took pictures of ourself with plastic eggs on our eyes:) (pictures later.....) ANNYYWAAYS I went home to wait for hannah, emily, kels, and adam.........and they were taking forever and I fell asleep on the floor......then I went to make food and then I got a text telling me to come out side! SOOO I did and I got picked up and tossed into the car with william, jesse, macy, and allan in it. Then we went to walmart and creeped on people and kidnapped kelsey! And then we went to taco bell and got tacos and then we went to allans and I tossed candy hearts and Ice cubes at Jesse!!! He who is now my boyfriend!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHA then I came back to shelbs and me her and casey went on a little adventure............that shall not be named......cause its a secret:) BUT it was fun! then we went and sat on a curb in the cold for a long time........and then went back to shelbys and i fell asleep........soooo YA pretty fun last two days.........WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TODAY! BUT one thing to remember........life will be hard every now and then......but it does get better.......even if it doesnt for awhile.......think of all the fun LITTLE things that make you happy.....think of your friends.....and listen to those songs that just make you better......and its ok to cry every now and then......it doesnt mean your weak.......it just shows you have feelings.....dont let what people think of you or say about you get to you. HAVE FUN and enjoy life. BUT here is my song for the day.......
ANNNDDD HERE IS MY AMAZING PICTURES OF ME AND HANNAAAAHH:)
ANNNDDD HERE IS MY AMAZING PICTURES OF ME AND HANNAAAAHH:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment