HEEEYYY GUYSS:)
SO today was actuallly a realllyyy good day! I first period fell asleep in history ( a usual) hahaha and then had lame math.......and then sewing! sewing was good for me personally because me and aly talked about our lives for a bit........we have had some conflict before so it was good to talk about things again:) then LUNCH it was pretty normal.......hung with adam regan and aly then went and sat by emily and kels:) hannah was sick sooo she was a no show:( then fourth i was supposed to go to seminary BUUTTT you know me I didnt.........so I went to cramers class instead and hung out with ALLLLLL my friends I love...kennedy, hyrum, aubs, david, jesse, and a random girl hahaha and i had SO much fun! just going crazy and being normal us:) I was also asked what THE VIEW IN ME was for the year book....and of course it was TO LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST!! Then after school I went to alpine days with julia and we walked around playing guitar and trying to find corbin BUUUT then she had to leave soo it was me and corbin and actuallyyyy it was good...... we talked about the past and we talked about the present. It felt good to talk to him. we talked about regrets and just.....life. then KYLE drove me home! he is a beast..........then I came home and ate ice cream so here I am........bored and......blogging hahaha BUT my lesson for the day.....
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
we have so much to live for!
people come and people go........we have trials and hard ships
BUT
those make us who we are and make us stronger people!
We are allllll imperfect. We all make mistakes. But everything happens for a reason.........
so KEEP HOLDING ON:) and Live your life HAPPILY!
a great quote that keeps me going:
"In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life....It goes on."
ill most likely post about the rest of my day later....so for now SEEE YA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment