Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trust

                                                                   WHYY HELLO!:)
                                                             ok so this is all about trust........
                                              I have trusted MANY people way to easily......
and have always ended up hurt with it. I learned that I cant trust people with my soul and my heart. It hurts too bad when they end up not to be the person you thought. But what I DO appreciate from all this hurt is that I can get back up again. and I can carry on. When something comes into my life that would normally make it crash and burn. I can just forget about it and carry on with my life. There is going to be pain. But there is going to be happiness.
                                                                  NEVER GIVE UP
And if your going through something thats making you feel like life isnt right..........and like your alone.
                                                                  DONT SHOW IT

                except to that one person you KNOW you can trust.  BE STRONG. and carry on.
a few things that help me with all my pain I hide..........
*pray
(your heavenly father is always there)
*go to my friend for what we call "healing time"
(it really helps to talk to that one person I know I can trust. and to get it out and not hold onto it.)
*eat ice cream
(sounds like a "movie" thing.....but it really DOES help)
*listen to some of my favorite songs I have specifically for those "rainy days"

                             Life is full of IF'S and CHANCES and HURT and LAUGHTER
LIVE life to its fullest. and dont be afraid to take a chance. Dont trust too many because its easier that way.......But dont hold things in.........
                                                    Some of my RAINY DAY songs:




No comments:

Post a Comment