WELLLLL today me and aub went outside to sit in the beautiful warmth:) anddd then we decided to draw/paint on the sidewalks at the park:) and it was realllyyy fun! I liked drawing around having the feeling of freedom......literally PAINTING THE CITY!!! Then adam came over and we pretty much did nothing........but threw a baseball to each other....soo then he went to mutual and when i was on my way I stopped at hannahs to visit her:) We watched tv........and then played guitar with adam........had a spazzz moment:) hahaha then talked about movies:) GREAT FUN! seriously.........haha BUT here is the photos of my GREAT journey!!:)
REMEMBER
your amazing in your OWN way.....dont let anyone get you down.....Be free and..........
EXPRESS YOURSELF!
there is so much beauty inside every soul. We need to set free and be who WE are.
Because no one else is better then YOU.

a football:)
hahaha were SO cool.....I love this kid
he got a little crazy with the shadow....
my drawings.........
No comments:
Post a Comment