Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I photographed a wedding?

So I photographed a wedding....
Let me tell you.
Kinda broke my heart.
Because one I love weddings.
Two it reminded me oh hey your going to be forever alone.
But then I got excited because oh hey they are cute and adorable.
It was really good to have a good friend Adam help me. 
It was a awesome first experience.
I have family photos im shooting soon too...
EXCITED!
But okay.
 I wont say very much.
I will just let you look:)
Sorry they are bad quality! I downloaded them off my album on face book because I am too lazy to go upstairs and get them off the other computer.
hehehehehehe

The bride:


She wanted to pose like this...she was so adorable.

 I LOVED her tattoo so I captured it as she was walking:)
silly me.


 What a gorgeous lady don't ya think?



Fancy things:


Happy couple:


 Other people of the wedding:
 The cute family!

The ladies!

The men.
Okay that's all now.

 Theeee end kthanks bye
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful


2 comments:

  1. These pics are beautiful! I'm just looking for new blogs to follow and stumbled upon yours! (: Great work.

    ReplyDelete