Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lets take a look see: photos: girls camp: american flags

HI GUYS!!!
Happy fourth!
Oh my summer has been amazing!!! I haven't done too much sadlyyy...BUT I did go to girls camp last week and it was a BLAST!I am so sad that it was my last year, but it was a great experience for me to grow closer to god and for my testimony to grow. I cant even explain the joy I get inside of my soul when I know how much my heavenly father loves me. He has helped me through so much and I do not doubt that one bit. I cant even begin to imagine the amazing plans he has set for me! I had a lot of fun being a leader, it was a little hard with some girls because I will admit im not the best with a bunch of girls. BUT I got through it and I have a love for each and every one of them. We did singing under the stars and can I say I felt the spirit there with us helping each of us remember our songs and help us sing to our best ability's. We had a bunch of fantastic talks that have helped me want to try harder and grow closer to him. We also did the amazing SNIPE HUNT! So fun....I got a little too into it and dived so much I cut and bruised my legs. I am a true girls camper. We diddd go swimming and...got... SUPER burned...not. fun.

I got home. And I showered. multiple times. with lots of smelly soaps. and hot. water.
I like being clean.
I like it a lot.

Here we go. Next I did...
hold on
I have to fold up a rug...
folding
rolling
OKAY DONE!
NEXT I DID...nothing I have been hanging out with my awesome friend Konner Jones and he is freaking amazing might I just say. My wonderful friends Jack Harrell and Shea Hildebrandt visited me and they are just too cute to handle. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I did go to the dentist and BAD NEWS! I have to get my wisdom teeth out ASAP cause they are just screwinngg everything up. And found out my braces kinda jacked up a tooth...its... dissolving now? Yeah...so gotta keep a eye on that...
THEN
I came to orem yesterday and hung out with my friends Regan, Hannah, Brian Aly and Adam:). Me Aly and Regan went to a park and had a picnic. Not your usual one because me and Regan got into a water fight and ended up soaking wet. LOVE IT. Then Aly went home and we went and got Adam and Hannah and we went swimming and then got some pretty great snow cones on BYU campus. Then we went back to Regans and watched a movie and ate pizza. Can I just say I LOVE them, ESPECIALLY my wonderful BFF Regan. She is a awesome friend. 

TODAY IS THE FOURTH!!!!!
And I am hanging with the family and ADAM:) We are having a BBQ and some legit fireworks. I will post more about that LATER....after ya know... it happens:)

BUT today I was browsing the internet....and....I found a AMAZING BLOG YOU ALL SHOULD LOOK AT!!! This blog is Hannah Broaches Photo blog and she is AMAZING!!!!!! I love her SO much! She has so much talent! Check it out guys!!!


And I found a great song. Its actually good. LISTEN!

Thanks guys for reading! I will post more about tonight's adventures!
LOVE YOU!
Be True
Be You
Be BeYOUtiful


                                                








yeah....im...cool....


No comments:

Post a Comment