Sunday, June 17, 2012

Honey its 2 AM!

First thing is first. I love this song.
It is so beyond true. We all have a DARK SIDE. Or a side that people don't know about. The question is if were going to love people for who they completely are. 


ANYWAYS. 
Summer has been amazing. It is no doubt that I have had fun with having my friend Tayler moving in. Me hanging out with my Orem friends and OH so amazing man:) And crazy adventures with Aly, Adam, Matson and Kortney. I have some weird moments with my..."stalkers" But all is well.
 PLUS I AM 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday was amazing thank you everyone!
I cant wait for girls camp next week (its my last yeaarrr)! Summer is starting to get crazy! FINALLY! But you know you can still call me at any time to parrtteehh:) I am a little freaked thinking about high school starting seeing as to how its my last year. I have one year left to work my butt off to get into a good college. MY LIFE IS STARTING! Hahaha kind of...I am so excited for school to be honest. I want to make this my best year ever. But I shouldn't be even thinking about that right now...You know summer is in when you stuff your face, stay up all night and sleep all day. Seriously guys my sleeping schedule is OUT OF WACK. Wow I am random at two am.  OH HEY CRAZY NEWS!!! IM MOVING!!!!! Still up here in deserted Eagle Mountain BUT the house were looking at is AWESOME! I cant even explain how much I love moving. I am always up for the adventure of going somewhere new. Plus I cant stay in one spot for very long.
I am also going to Orem tomorrow for the week...YAAAYY!
so. call. me.
I did have something I did want to get out there though. I just dont remember it at the moment. 
So before I carry on with this horrrribblleeee random post I would adore it if you would tell me all about YOUR freaking great summer....or just recommend something for me to do before I lose ideas....You dont know how many times I have thought about going to catch frogs and lizards. Of course if someone actually wants to do that with me...you know...you can.

**I am getting ready for girls camp in a week though and I need some ideas for some things I can do for the girls in my tent!!! The theme is Out Of This World! So if you have any good activity ideas and scriptures then PLEASE comment and tell them cause that would ROCK!!!**

ALSO! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! To the two coolest dads in the world. I couldn't of asked for two better dudes to raise me. Rock on for being so cool. I hope your day is super rad!!!

But I am done writing this. 
THANK YOU for reading this annoying thing:)
Be True.
Be You.
Be Beautiful.
nightttt:)!!!!!!

awe were soo cute :)

 
me and my brother are freaking unnicorn trainers guys were SICK!

me tayler and abby have tooo much fun

i love ANDRE!!!

oh my sexy room mate

my friends took me to peas for my birfday! thanks guys!

 trying to tan...HA! funny.

cute women:)

oh my child hood friends i love ya

constant fail

OH HAI

CRAZY! no make upp man:)


cousins? frick yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment