I know you believe in absolutely nothing now. And I know you think its hard.
I know.
You feel alone...and lost and confused. Like there is no one left out there to build you up when so many others including yourself have broken you down.
I know you want to fall, and break and just be done.
But not yet.
Just not yet.
You have so much waiting for you, maybe it wont all come tomorrow. Or the day after. It may not even show up for another month.
All I know is it will.
How do I know this you ask?
Because I have learned it only by believing in that myself. By pushing myself another day.
I too have fallen, and been broken. I too have had been in such a dark place I didnt think there was going to be any light left to shine in.
But I was wrong.
I have dragged myself forward till I was walking again.
You are on this planet to live.
To live the life you have been given.
Some people believe that before you come down to earth you chose some of your paths that you were going to take in life. You decided some of the trials and you decided some of your suffering.
I believe that.
Your here to learn, to grow, and to shine. Your here to be you.
Kids have been through so much at such a young age already.
Heart breaks.
Bullying.
Loss of people that you THOUGHT were your friends.
Failure.
Discouragement.
And a lot...lot more.
High school is mean and vicious. People are mean and vicious.
They poke and prowl into your soul just to find any dirty little secret they can spill about you. They find your weakness and use it against you. They find your biggest fears just to put you through hell.
Some times the biggest enemy you have though is yourself.
A teenage dream isn't what it seems. Most of us dream about...growing up. Not partying all the time...not long nights that we will ever forget....its usually about growing up. How sad is that? We SHOULD be dreaming about all that fun stuff...but we don't.
Adults always tell us..."Don't listen to what others think of you! It doesn't matter! Be yourself and your just FINE!"
Hate to say it guys...but your kinda wrong.
We live in a society where being yourself is considered bad, and wrong. Where were judged on every move we make. Every thought we think...everything that is written in our past chapters of life...
We live in a place...where your looked at, and if your anything but normal. Your considered a out cast.
Either that or you find the really awkward kids who think your so cool they follow you every where.
Parents don't think we do a lot but in reality were fighting a constant battle just to have some friends.
Big secret to survival:
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT. Seriously.
I get asked how I do it. How I am so happy in such a soul sucking place.
Honest truth guys. Sometimes I'm not. I am actually on edge a lot of the time. I have just learned its a lot easier to be happy then it is to be all those other things. And its easier to fake it till I make it. That and I have given up on being like...the rest. I have full on witnessed that no matter who I am...or who i'm not. I will always get hurt. And I will always lose people whether I like it or not. Its just if I'm willing to accept that or not. Now I am a girl and at times I do over think (correction I over think ALL the time) And I will make mistakes. But I have to get over that too. I have to learn from it and move on. That's the whole point to taking chances is learning where you went wrong or where you went right so you can have that knowledge later in life. Life is full of crazy adventures, (Cauusee itss a cllimmb!!!) take a hold of what it throws in your face and CARRY ON!!!
Now i'm no expert but from what I have seen here is some advice to save your butt
Okay One:
Think before you speak..because you can cause a whollleeee lot of crap if you DON'T. And you'll save yourself a whole lot of regret too.
Two:
Be nice...its as simple as that, I don't think you want someone treating you like crap so why would you do that to someone else?
Three:
Be honest. People ALWAYS figure out the truth later when you hide, It may not be as easy to speak up but its a lot better and it shows you care enough about someone to know that they deserve the truth.
Four:
Heck I know its harder....But listen to those lame adults. Be YOU! Its a lot easier living in your own shoes then it is in someone else's. Your also wasting a perfectly good person doing that...
Five:
Forgive and Apologize. I can not express how important those two are! I have made a lot of mistakes just because I was too self centered to do either. And now I am paying the price. You have to realize that people make mistakes and so do you, and you cant hold it against them.
Life is a long path full of a lot of IF's. Don't live by the IF's. Take the chance, and prepare yourself for the rise or fall. And I know it can hurt, but that's why you have those few close friends, they will help you. That and dude you totally have god on your side. I mean hello he's freaking AWESOME. He listens Any minute of the day. Oh and I do too!
Please don't give up, because your learning as you go. Life will get hard a lot of the time but you have to remember "All teachers are quiet during a test." God is testing you. And helping you grow. He may be quiet now but soon he will give you something worth your while. Don't give up and you'll pass the test. You are all beautiful and unique and soon you will get your chance to shine. Don't waste that soul you have inside trying to be someone your not. Its not worth it. Be strong at all times and be thankful for what you have. Remember your worth so you don't turn into your worst enemy.
Thanks for listening to my 5 am rant.
I love you all please don't hesitate to call or text me if you need anything:)!
Don't let someone break you just because they are broken.
And no matter what be a good friend, for we all are fighting a hard battle.
Be True.
Be You.
Be Beautiful.
"If its cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile."
Songs of the DAY YO!
No comments:
Post a Comment