You know those moments when you feel totally and completely unimportant?
Ya I've been feeling a lot like that lately.
I feel ignored.
Like I'm not worth anyone's time.
People tell me I need to stand up for myself and not make everyone think it's okay to push me around. But the problem with that is even when I do stand up for myself no body cares. They do of course at that moment because it's pity, but I dont want pity. I want honesty. I want friends, real friends.
Everyday I try to make an effort to get noticed by this ONE group of friends...I try and talk and I get ignored. And they know it. It happens so often that they call it a "jade moment." I laugh at it because in a way it's funny. But in truth I'm kinda hurt by it because people , people that are my friends dont care.
Then when I finally stand up for myself.
Everyone calls me dramatic, or dumb, or annoying... How do they expect me to have any confidence and courage If all they do is go against their own advice?
It's get me no where.
It's get them no where.
And it gets our friendship no where.
If you feel like you dont matter, If you feel small and insignificant, then stand up for yourself. And if your like me where no matter what you do nothing changes? Then find better friends. People who do care. People who make you happy.
Don't make someone your priority if all you are to them is a option.
You matter.
Everyone matters.
Find people who make you happy a who you trust. People you know you can count on no mater what comes into the picture.
YOU deserve to be happy and you deserve the best. Dont spend your life trying to make other people happy, make yourself happy.
I believe in you.
Take a stand
And be true
Be you
And you will always be beautiful
I love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment