Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today I am negative nelly and positive pete....

I never really talk about my day but...
Today honestly was not the best....
I'm sick...
Failing classes from BEING sick last week...
A kid just decided that I smelled bad or something? And dumped his WHOLE water bottle all over me...
I passed out in class.....
I have a hot FAT lip....cause i'm pretty sure I bit it....in my sleep...pro.
I cant decide if I love this idiot indecisive boy or not...
And I just feel sad....
Something isn't right...
And honestly I don't know what it is....there is something missing from me....
I MIGHT have an idea and it could just be that I am a complete drama queen....but I am alone....
and I don't like being alone...NO ONE DOES!! But for some reason, I really can't do it.
And also...I feel replaced by everyone....like I am a person who is just THERE.....(hot dang am I going on a rant)

MY life is just great...

I decided though today that I am really tired of being sad....and annoyed and dramatic and angry...
I am just going to be happy..that's all I need to do. Is be happy. I am the one who chooses to be upset.

SO I am saying goodbye to the earlier me (negative nelly) and saying hello! to positive pete!!!
my life is crazy indeed
I am broken hearted
but remaining as happy as I can
my last post's of sadness and negativity are going to be put in the past
I am going to work harder in school
be nicer
and suck up the fact that im alone
and suck up the fact that sometimes life throws crap in your face so you can learn how to grow up.

Oh ya and I really gotta learn how to stop being a sarcastic jerk because sometimes.....its not the best...

anyways...
now that we have decided I am almost bipolar

You are all beautiful
I love you
thanks so much for reading
be true
be you
be beautiful
and thanks for reading lovelies!

Quotes of the day:



Songs of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment