Such a simple four letter word.
With such a LARGE meaning.
Love has so many little things connected to it.
Things like trust, hope, courage, strength, fear, meaning, passion, want, need, desire, and much more.
I dont unstand why kids get so involved with love at such a young age.
No one at our age can even handle each and every part of love.
So why do we do it?
Why do we put ourselves through so much heck?
I honestly dont know that answer, Because each person has a different reason.
I dont think I even know my own reason.
Love just SUCKS you right into that one person.
You cant get out, even if you want to.
Its one of those things you have to just let happen.
You meet that person that makes your day.
That makes you laugh, smile, hope and dream.
That person also makes you cry, hate, and fear.
As a young girl you always see those movies about the girl meeting her true love and ending happily ever after.
HOLD UP.
Thats not how REAL love is?
Crap.....
REAL love is dirty, long, hard, painful and terrifying.
I hate it....so much....hahaha
stupid boys.
Quotes of the day:
Songs of the day:
After my huge rant I realize I live to love, and love to live...that's why I do it.



No comments:
Post a Comment