Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just all at once!

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Well this was the first week of school. I was indeed the girl who was freaking about going to a new school. Thinking I was going to get lost, make a fool of myself, fall on the stairs, be the loner at lunch....I thought all of these....I was freaking out. Loosing every possible bit of insanity. I got to the school and slowly....very slowly started to get my brain back. I went to all my classes and realized there was nothing to be afraid of! I was making friends the second I walked in the door. I had my lovely friends I already knew standing by my side too! The schools out here are a hecka lot different then the ones in orem. I wouldn't know how to explain it. It just feels different. The atmosphere at West lake high is awesome. The kids are so cool. I made friends fast and I still am. The teachers (well at least the ones I have) are super cool and chill. The school is big but packed.....soooooo many FRESHMAN. We may be a new school but you can it trying everyday to become better and better. Its about the third day and I already have embarrassing stories....today I found a very......very attractive kid....but was I too scared to talk to him? OOHHHH YES.  SO my wonderful Sharitee decided to throw mixed vegetables at him.....carrots....broccoli....it was thrown. She luckily missed...right when I thought i was safe the school bell rang and we all jammed together to walk to our classes.....cause me to come closer and closer to this boy....and what did that cause? Sharitee to push me into this stunning tall kid....SMACK I ran right into his chest....I felt sooo dumb....but whatever....he is mystery boy to me...FOR NOW.:) Over all SCHOOL is great:) I have great friends and great classes:) I tried out for acapella yesterday and made it!:) I was sooo happy! I am slowly learning guitar and slowly finishing my songs:) ONCE they are finished and I show them to Tucker....I might just post them:) I have spent a lot of time hanging at Grants house....bahaha I just love his family:) and a lot of time just sitting and thinking about how much my life has changed. Im in high school now. The time to have fun but also the time to learn what I need to know most. I am becoming who I want to be. And I am getting ready to grow up...(never fully though of course:) I am excited for the next years I have before I leave for college. I will be sad though when I actually have to start working...hahahaha. Life is amazing and I am grateful for everything in it. I am learning a lot about myself and about the world each passing day! Thanks so much to the people who are in my life! You are all amazing and I love you!:) Stay true to who you are and love everything around you:) And remember there is always a POSITIVE in something NEGATIVE!

Quotes of the day:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." 

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." 

Song of the day:


And this is for my friend....


Well guys your all amazing! 
Thanks for reading:) 
love you all!!!

 BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE

PICTURES:




No comments:

Post a Comment