Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Your better then you think

You really are beautiful inside and out......and I know you feel like its you against the world. But it isnt. Its me right by your side. You are an amazing person in every way. You have so much going for you. Dont forget how much you are loved.

Sometimes we feel like the world is out to get us...because things never go right for us. Because were constantly sad but putting up a mask. Because the one we love doesnt love us back....you then dont know how to love.....anything....especially not yourself. But you need to realize you.....are better then you think.

I know what its like to feel like your not wanted....I know what its like to put on that happy mask. I know what its like to cry every night. I have been there. I realized I was holding onto things...so tightly....I didnt know any other way. But once I let go....once I got rid of the ones who hurt me....Once I realized who I was and not what everyone else wanted me to be. I was happy.

Stand up for yourself
Believe in yourself
Love yourself
BE YOURSELF

Just remember......to keep faith....

Your smile could be the one to brighten someones day
You could be the one on someones mind
You could be the one they think about everyday

I wish that everyone could feel the happiness I do everyday.....If anyone has a problem im always here I just want you all to know that....You are the most amazing friends ever....and you all deserve the best in life...

I just wanted to give a shout out to my best friend Tayler.....girl your amazing in every way....so many people love you...your so beautiful and have the cutest personality. I want you to know I am right by your side. And I am very happy we met along this path way called life:) You are so strong and I envy that. I love you girl.

Stay strong
I love you all
thanks for reading
Dont forget who YOU are.

Song of the day:

Quote of the day:

"Girl, Perfection is a virus. What you call flaws, I call blessings. They make you unique, something more than flesh, a human."



No comments:

Post a Comment