Friday, August 5, 2011

JUST SOME RANDOM STUFF:)

WELL hey guys so I havent posted in a very LONG time and im very sorry!!! I dont have much to say...I have been having a writers block lately and I cant seem to finish a single song....OR post on my blog. SO lame. But anyways. Life has been amazing I got back from girls camp 2 and made some great memories and some even GREATER friends! Never judge a person you dont know....I learned that. I judged someone before I even knew them....went to girls camp and now were like best friends! WHO would of known!? And we have hung out EVERYDAY since then:) 
But guys.....
20 more days till school...
IM SO EXCITED!
I cant wait to meet new people!:)
A new start will be amazing:)
I wanted to tell you guys that
Life is amazing...
LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST
And dont let anything get in the way of your happiness:)
Who cares what other people think of you?
If they dont like the REAL you...then they arent worth your time, You are amazing in every way possible.
You are unique. You come with your own flaws. Your own personality, style. Your own soul. Enjoy what you have because you never know what is going to happen the next day. Live life as if it were your last. So dont live inside the box. Take chances! And dont let the negative in your life:)

song of the day:

I have a crush on him...

you guys are amazing and I love you all:) sorry this post was lame:) BETTER will come!

Quote of the day

"Be who you are."

p.s 
I am SO crushing on a kid....just so you all know:) bahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment