Hey guys!!!!! So I havent posted in a long time mostly because I havent had much to post about! This week has consisted of me hanging out with my AMAZING friends Tyson, Eli, Tayler, Danny, Grant and Tucker:) We have pretty much just done random crap and watched a bunch of movies....IN fact it was the FIRST time I watched I am legend and White chicks.....FREAKING AWESOME movies!
Then I slept over at my friend Taylers house!
And all was well till I got a phone call from a restricted number! So I answered thinking it was just some of my old friends. So when I answered no one talked back so I hung up and we went through a process of that till they called Tayler now that freaked us out since im new out here not many people that have her number have my number too! But then while they were on the phone with her they called me! And then the scary part happens...Tayler started asking questions and every question she asked the knew they answer too...HOLY SHIZZ we both started crying! The voice was sooooo creepy!!! So at that point I was texting Tyson freaking out and then he decided to call me....he tryed telling me to calm down and then I heard the creepy voice through Tyson's phone....I started to yell at him! Hahahaha apparently him and his little brother Daxton thought it would be hilarious to prank call us....they weren't going to tell us it was them until they found out we were crying. Then me and Tyson had a long phone conversation about everything and anything random. That has been the high light of my week for sure.
Last night we had mutual and we watched a movie in our leaders backyard:) Me, Tayler and Kylee mostly looked at the stars:)
Then I went home and I started thinking about life.....Life is pretty dang amazing. I have had a long past.....this year I should of ran from something that was hurting me everyday. I never let people in my life see the REAL me. I acted happy even though I wasn't. I was scared to let anyone one. Including my heavenly father. But I realize now once I escaped the painful past that my heavenly father is the one who kept me going that whole time. He helped me with everything. Even if I didn't notice it at the time. That's why I wear two CTR rings. Every time I am having a hard time I just look at my little rings and remember my heavenly father is there. I have amazinggg friends, Parents, and an even more amazing heavenly father. I am grateful for what I have. My past has been long. And has been painful. BUT it has made me who I am today. And today I wouldn't want to be anybody else. I see everyone around me and try to think what its like to be them. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be in an other persons shoes? Everyone has a hard time every now and then even if they dont act like it. So before you go and judge. Get to know them. And try to think about what it would be like to be them. Stand up for everyone. And love everyone. Even if they arent your favorite person. We all are the same deep inside. And we all deserve a chance. Be who you are because that is the best you can be.
You are all amazing and I am so glad to have you in my life!
Look to your heavenly father when you need help.
Love you all soooo much!
Thanks for reading!
And if you need ANYTHING or anyone to talk to im always here!
Quotes of the day:
"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
" When life gets too hard to stand, Kneel."
BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE
No comments:
Post a Comment