Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Climb *With a little bit of crawling*

*I know the title might be a little cheesy but its what my life has been lately. I haven't had the easiest last month but it sure has been one of the best learning experiences. I lost one of my best friends, but for the right reasons. I am so proud of the choices he is making. I figured out who I am, and what I want and need in life. I know who I am and where I stand. Which hasn't happened in a very long time. I am stronger than ever and I most certainly am a lot closer to god than I ever have been. I gained some friends that sure mean the world to me. Lost some that I will miss, but I know there is a reason for everything going on! I just need to have faith in god:) Which I wont lie, is a little hard sometimes. *

First thing I have been doing is work, work work. I love working at vans but sometimes it gets a little crazy!!! It is totally worth it though, because I work with the best people! I just am not excited for black month... (school starting) it will be rough. 
I also kinda have a second job, which happens to be photo shoots I do for people! It is pretty exciting and really fun!
I have been hanging out with friends who well....are really weird and cool. We don't really do a lot...yet its fun. I don't know how to explain it. But speaking of my friends...

*Add a little bit of love*
 I have been with my very best friend Ben every single day for the last 10 days or so. He has helped me through so much and has made my life a lot easier just by helping me become myself. I seriously cant thank him enough for what he has done. I hope he knows how grateful I am to have him there.

After is my sistahs. Holy heck I have so much love for them. I met them at the right time and I know god gave them to me when I needed them most. These girls mean the world to me and I know I will be keeping them around for a very long time. We try to do photo shoots but I fail at it when I forget my batteries. 



I also cant freaking tell you how perfect the scriptures are. I read them everyday and I am so much better than I was before. They put a lot of joy in my life that I know I cant find anywhere else. They might not seem like much to some people but they sure do help you through anything life throws at you.

Okay I am done going churchy, I am attempting to make this post flow but it really isn't doing that. I cant tell you everything I do because I honestly....don't remember. I know I have been happy though with my life, I have been on lots of random adventures with my friends and that's really about it. I wish I actually remembered I had this thing so I could write on it weekly but I kinda fail. Thanks for reading the stupid post. Hahahaha 
Oh but today I did go on an adventure with Ben! We went to Red Robbins...and I pet a dog but it barked at me and I ran away. We sang really loud and now we have work which sucks. But money. We are planning a road trip soon. So prepare to hear all about that when it happens. Here is our Onion Ring Tower:

Okay anyways. Bye now.
I love you guys so much!! 
Be happy!

Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful

* P.S.*
I also want everyone to know that times will get hard, but don't lose who you are. You are a person who deserves happiness and you might have to work a little for it but I promise in the end its the best thing you could ever do. You learn a lot about yourself in the darkest times, and that's some of the best lessons you can have. I love knowing a little more about myself than I did before. It makes me a lot more comfortable in my skin. ALSO don't be afraid to take a chance, you cant build your walls so high that either no one can get in, but also you cant get out. It might feel safe, but its just hurting you more. I would know. I am QUEEN at building walls around myself. Don't do it. Seriously. I just thought I would share that random input. Anyways....HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Songs Of The Day:
This song mostly









Also the Big Ass Concert is on the 24th and I am beyond excited. If I cant go then I will cry. And cry. And cry some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment