Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Surprise Post!

Well its been awhile my fellow friends and for that I am sorry! My birthday was great...never finished that post...OOPS. hahaha anyways, life has just been hanging out with friends and having fun, summer has been good and bad to me in many ways. I now have to start getting use to being alone, and growing up is finally sinking in. I learn that not everyone you want can stay around forever and sometimes things get hard, but that's when you pick yourself up and start to carry on. I am excited and scared to see where "growing up" takes me! Lets hope its full of a lot of happiness.

I might not totally mean it, but in a way I am happy. Things took a turn I didn't really want them too, but if its what is meant to be then I guess I shall go where I am supposed too! So I am putting a smile on my face, ignoring the heart ache and doing things for me now. Focusing now on school, work and living a healthier life. SO if anyone has tips for me that might help, that would be sweet!

One high light to my summer was my friend Tayler coming for a visit! We danced in the rain and ate watermelon, probably was the best thing ever!

     

P.S. 
I want to thank all of my friends who have been there for me lately. You guys make a huge impact on me each day and help me be a happier, and better person and I want you all to know I appreciate each of you so much!
I might be hard but I will get through everything, one step at a time! Baby steps and little goals are okay, as long as progress is made. Then that's okay with me.

* So today's first goal is to smile a lot. And try to be happy. *


Thanks for reading guys! Sorry it was such a short post!
I love you all!

Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful

Songs of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment