Ohhh gee hey guys! So today was full of adventure. I don't remember in what order I did things so I will just spill it all out. First off me and Jeremy went to Betos for some amazing food. Then we went to the carnival about 50 times to find friends but never did. Then went to the skate park. That was funny for me because I sat on the long board and filmed random videos.
Then we met Brady, Alec and Matt at the carnival (FINALLY) and we went CRAZY. After that for awhile we went to Mcdonalds and then went BACK to the carnival to kidnap Kortney for a little while.
*That was filmed too*
Mcdonalds:
Kidnapping *part one*
Sadly Part 2 of the kidnapping/ACTUAL kidnapping didnt upload...sorry guys.
Then after hours of all the boys running around with clothing all over their heads, sheriffs telling them to not kiss each other on the cheek in public, and people giving us weird looks we went to the parking lot and danced for awhile
*aka me watching a bunch of boys show off moves that some of them DONT have*
And then I went home and here I am. writing this short novel before I go to sleep.
My day was pretty fun though I would have to say. So thanks friends and Jeremy.
Well I love you all, thanks for reading!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment