Sunday, August 5, 2012

Snap that

Oh hey there guys. Alright so me and the most stunning woman alive had a photo shoot last night!! YAY! The one and only Kennedy Storey. I cant even begin to tell you how perfect this woman is. She has a beautiful mind, soul and face. She has even more beautiful talent as a artist! These pictures are just a few she took of me and edited last night! There will be plenty more to come:)!
 (Don't mind me, I am just a super awkward model.)









 


I took these of her....I am honestly surprised by how they turned out..its just cause she is stunning.



Then we did the classic wink...cause were cute.


  Oh I just LOVE her! I cant wait to do MORE with her.
She did this one awhile ago but seriously....JUST LOOK AT HOW GREAT SHE IS!
She seriously has been my idol forever. I am so glad I have had the chance to be-friend this little woman.
I seroiusly have gotten into art and photo so much because of her, she has inspired me to just be who I am! And I love it. I am still obviously not the best photographer but the fact is im working my way up there.

It started off as this:




Then went to this:





And now is this:








I dont know about you guys...but thats slightly better...right? hahaha I hope so. I cant wait for you guys to see more...thatll be awhile though...I am in the middle of planning a big family surprise party...AND moving AND getting ready for school...so when I find time I will show you the rest of our fun shoot:)! I hope to grow as a photographer...I guess all I can do is keep shooting till I get to where I wannntt! Well thanks for reading/ looking! You guys are GREAT! Love you all!

Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Jade.
    Don't undersell yourself, plenty of people in life will underestimate or undersell you... Why should you be one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Megan. I love you dearly and MISS you so much. Text me soon and lets hang out:)!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade Waters May! Pink Lemonade. You should take and edit a picture of pink lemonade ;) You're model pictures are stunning! I don't know why you said you were an awkward model silly! And also, your editing skills are tighttt. Jealous over here :) They look so dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks woman I would LOVE to take pictures of you anytime:)!!!

    ReplyDelete