ya I had that experience just this weekend.
But it wasn't something that I ever wanted to really do.
It wasn't something that I was REALLY trying to do.
This weekend....
I forgave the one person I didn't like.
I finally let go of the anger built up inside of me
and can I just say I feel amazing!
I was holding onto the past. I told people at first I wasn't angry at all but all that was doing was me attempting to convince myself that I wasn't upset. Then I started to build anger inside of me.....and I was happy but there was this small part of me that wasn't letting things go. Things started to build up and I was not being very accepting of life.
Then the weekend started to come and I will be honest I was nervous I didn't know how I would feel about seeing all these people. And I didn't know how I would feel about seeing the one person I wasn't happy with. The day was going by and I was having a blast seeing all my friends Nate, Kyle, Casey, Hannah and Stephen! Then I headed to the big game Mountain View vs. Orem! It was AWESOME! Super cold and wet but awesome!!! Sadly we lost at the last minute by ONE point. But we still played amazing! I partied it up with everyone who I missed and then had an amazing sleepover where I crashed at Haley Lopp's house:) Next morning to wake up at 7:30 am to go to the cross country race in Springville! It was soooo fun cheering my heart out for everyone! Then got to see Joseph Rowberry:) LOVE that boy sooooo much! And Mountain View did AWESOME at region! GO BRUINS! Anyways I went back to Haley's house and we played some basket ball then jammed out in Kline's broken lil car! Then Peyton Cram came and picked me up and we went to the amazing BYU football game! We saw Jaden Henrickson and River and Kaden and Chaz and Marcus and Trent Oviatt!:) Love them all!
The game was AWESOME! BYU won BY A LAND SLIDE! I don't care i'm a BYU fan forever.
Then I went to Peyton's and spent the night had so much fun with the girl I love her:) Then went to church with her to hang out with my great friends that I have missed had a GREAT lesson in young women's! Then I went back to Peyton's had dinner fell asleep on the couch and headed home! Thank you Jesse for the ride! Then my cute best friend Tayler came for a quick visit and we had a little chat about our awesome weekend! Hahaha OK so my weekend was amazing but back to what I was rambling on earlier about.....This weekend I let it all go. The anger I had built up inside of me? All gone. I feel amazing. I haven't been happier. I don't dis like anyone I don't hate anyone now. I feel great! And I feel like a better person. I was always telling other people not to hold onto it. But I was holding onto something myself. Its a lot better to forgive and to just love everyone and everything around you! I wanted to say sorry to everyone I have hurt before. Your all aammmazzinnngg and I love you! I am so glad I got to see everyone again and SO glad I forgave. I missed everyone so much. It was a cold and wet weekend but the best I have had by far in a long time! I cant wait for this weekend:) It is going to be amazing!!!!
Well guys
I love you ALL
Stay happy
Be who YOU want to be
And forgive.
Quotes of the day:
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
"I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change."
"It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive."
Song of the WEEKEND:
Thanks SO much for reading your all amazing!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment