I cry at ridiculous things
I pour out my heart
I have dreams
I have fears
I want to be loved
I don't like to be told what to do
I have an opinion that I am not afraid to speak
Sometimes I wish life was like a movie
I am very open
Sometimes I wish I could be someone else
I get hurt easily
My past is long and broken
I am loud
I am weird
There's hope in my eyes
I make mistakes
I don't like sad people
I wish I could be rich
I wish I could tell people how I REALLY feel
I love music
I love art
Sometimes I feel invisible
I am deeper then people think....
I don't have a deep dark secret.....
Sometimes I don't think before I act
I can be really annoying
Sometimes I want to punch people
I laugh at everything
I hide my feelings
I repeat things
Sometimes I want to run away
Sometimes I'm too scared to take a chance
I complain
Sometimes I mess things up till there is no possible chance of repair....
Sometimes I lie
I brag
I can be dramatic
Sometimes I want attention
I wish I was athletic
I wish my hair was different
Wish my teeth were just a bit straighter
There's things I wish I could change
Sometimes I cheat
There's things I wish I could fix for other people
I wish I could just sing my heart out with out being afraid
I want to be loved like any other girl
There's things I need to let go of
Sometimes I cant explain exactly how I feel
I am most certainly no perfect girl. Everything about me is different from everyone else around me. I am who I am. Nothing more. Nothing less. In the end.....i'm glad to be who I am. I am glad for everything I have ever been through. I know that all the hell that's been in my life......really was just a bunch of lessons that I had to learn all on my own, the hard way. If my life was even the slightest bit different. I know I wouldn't be who I am today. Who I am this very second. I know I have made mistakes, and I wish I could fix those....but I cant. Because SOMETIMES.....LIFE SUCKS. But most of the time....its great. We all have our flaws, our imperfections. And those are what makes us special. Those are what makes us who we are. Love every bit of you. There is going to be times where your a million miles away from yourself. You don't know how to deal with the weight of the world. Just find a way to be every part of you. Take a look around. Is your life how you want it to be? Is it making you happy....?
Don't be what everyone else IS. Don't be what everyone else WANTS. Be what everyone else NEEDS.
I am far from the rest. And far from the best. I have emotions that sometimes pour out of me. You don't need to judge but you can if that's what you need. I am certainly a freak. But everything is unique and there's nothing I want to change about that. Its ok not to be ok. I know its not easy to follow your heart. Everyone's bruised, and everyone's scarred. Don't judge. Just love.
You are all amazing
I love you so much
Stay true to yourself
Thanks so much for reading
Follow me if you want:)
Quote's of the day:
"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."
"Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it."
"By your own soul, learn to live
If men hate you have no care.
Sing your song, dream your dream,Hope your hope and pray your prayer."
Songs of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment