Thursday, May 30, 2013

A week of 17 years (the countdown) /// Day 1

Well I don't have much that I did today. I went to West lake for one of the last times to go get my year book. Then ended up at Panda Express with all my best friends. 
*Panda has the BEST Dr. Pepper* 
Just thought I would share that with you. Then I went to my house and the day began with all of us moving SOD (pieces of grass) into our yard! Its exciting getting grass at our new house! It actually looks like the house and the ground don't blend anymore...YIPPEE!!!! 
*I can lay out and tan now* 
Then I decided to be lazy and take pictures of the men doing work. I helped though don't worry.

*Don't mind my sick///tired///un-ready I found a furry hat face///*





After that me, Jeremy, Tayler, Taylor all got bored and hit up the gas station and decided to be storm chasers. We tried to follow the storm but ended up.....well we aren't sure where we ended up. All we know is me danced like CRAZY and missed the rain we were looking for. Then we went home and I went to bed because I enjoy my sleep.

That was all the adventures for Day 1 of my last week of being 17

Thanks for reading guys!:)

Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful

Until next time: A week of 17 years: Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment