So in one week I technically become an adult. Does that mean I will act like one. Probabbbly not.
Time is flying by so fast. High school is over, my life as a "technical" adult starts and I have to say good bye to a lot of things, and a lot of people. I guess I will start off with high school. It feels almost like it was yesterday when I walked into Mountain View High school for the very first time. Me and Haley were excited but really scared.
Probably more excited for the boys though.
I remember the first nickname I got there which was "The Weird Singing Girl." Next in line was H20 and water ghost. All thanks to the wonderful Dallin Kelly. Mountain View was a great school, I might of hated 10th grade year more than liked it but I still think Mountain View itself is a great place. I had a lot of trials that year. A LOT. But I got through it. I have grown into a totally new person. I left that place scared but happy for a new start. Next in line is good old West lake high school. That has certainly been an adventure. I would have to say I love that school even if sometimes I do talk a lot of crap on it. The people here are different. Everyone has a mean side and always says "I hate everyone" but secretly also loves everyone too. The school is also famous for their "hug it out days" and twitter accounts. People are a little more accepting up here believe it or not. Some people might not agree and that's okay but personally I have had quite an amazing time up here.
Time is flying by so fast. High school is over, my life as a "technical" adult starts and I have to say good bye to a lot of things, and a lot of people. I guess I will start off with high school. It feels almost like it was yesterday when I walked into Mountain View High school for the very first time. Me and Haley were excited but really scared.
Probably more excited for the boys though.
I remember the first nickname I got there which was "The Weird Singing Girl." Next in line was H20 and water ghost. All thanks to the wonderful Dallin Kelly. Mountain View was a great school, I might of hated 10th grade year more than liked it but I still think Mountain View itself is a great place. I had a lot of trials that year. A LOT. But I got through it. I have grown into a totally new person. I left that place scared but happy for a new start. Next in line is good old West lake high school. That has certainly been an adventure. I would have to say I love that school even if sometimes I do talk a lot of crap on it. The people here are different. Everyone has a mean side and always says "I hate everyone" but secretly also loves everyone too. The school is also famous for their "hug it out days" and twitter accounts. People are a little more accepting up here believe it or not. Some people might not agree and that's okay but personally I have had quite an amazing time up here.
I started off down here not really knowing anyone. My first friends were Konner Jones, Kylee Orton and the soccer boys. Then finally on the first day of girls camp I was shoved into a car with the girl I hated more than anything...yes. That girl would be Tayler Sorensen. Now we may have our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I love that girl and have a lot to thank her for. She guided me for through my first year at West Lake and helped me through a lot. She isn't the only one who got me through high school at West Lake but lets face it. She played a big part. And growing up has brought us to our final days of being together and soon we have to say good bye. But I know our adventures together aren't over just yet.
I will never forget my friends at Mountain View in fact I am glad to of met everyone I did, and I thank them for being a part of my life. Thank you to everyone who has molded me into what I am today. But besides saying goodbye I really don't mind if high school is over.
*sorry guys*
Some of my favorite Mountain View memories!
Some of my favorite Mountain View memories!
And my favorite (or some) of my West lake memories:
There are a lot more butt.....too many pictures.
ANYWAYS
With high school being over its crazy to think that I really am turning 18. June 5th. Crazy to think that just yesterday I was making mud pies at the canyon and playing lava tag with anyone I met. Now here I am preparing to have to do.....adult things. YUCK. I am excited but nervous for my future, hoping that the best is yet to come. I know I didn't mention everyone specifically who has helped me but that's simply because everyone who has come my way has made some kind of impact on me. I am ready to be the big 1-8 and ready to grow up. I will never fully be a "proper adult" I know that for a fact but I know I cant hold onto my teenage years forever.
Look what I have blossomed into:
I will post in a little bit about my last week of being 17 don't even worry! Thanks for reading my super random post.
Love you all so much!!!
Look what I have blossomed into:
Love you all so much!!!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
Until next time: A week of 17 years
Song of the day:
Song of the day:






No comments:
Post a Comment