FREAK!
Okay so I have been busy ALL week sorry for not posting in forever!
Okay so I will start with Friday I honestly had a bad night it was so boring I actually fell asleep in a little ball on my living room floor.
Then my friends Zac and Andres came over. They played with the epic spider I caught. His name was Fredrickson.
Then Saturday I woke up bright and early for choir practice!!! I have like three concerts in the next two weeks and I keep learning more and more and MORE songs. I already have two mega high parts I have to sing THEN to top it off my wonderful teacher gave me a solo WITHOUT even having to try out!!! Heres how it rolled down:
Me: *singing like usual down the hall after early practice.*
Hatch: "You can have one of the solos in the song you know."
Me: "Really? Okay sweet."
continue walking our separate ways.
I dont know about you... but I thought it was funny....im SUPER excited but also WAY nervous I havent had a solo since 9th grade!!!
Gah wish me luck as I practice my guts out.
THEN I headed my way down to orem for....
ADAM HIRCHAKS SURPRISE PARTY!!!
I wont say happy birthday yet though cause its not his real birthday....
It was super fun and crazy!!! I love all my wonderful friends and glad that I RE- connected with some.
Before though I helped Natalie get ready for PROM awe man she looked amazing, I love her she has been my life long best friend. She went with the hunk William who no worries is also a life long best friend. ( Weird connection? Yes.)
The party died down then me Hannah and Adam went over to Kyle and Nates to watch theeee game...supppah fun even though Kyle can be a jerk:) Adam finally took me home and I went to the ever so loving COUCH for a long nights needed of rest.
Today wasnt much...just went to stake conference with my grandma and then went over to my Amazing friend Natalies house! BUT she fell asleep so me and my marvelous little sister Melanie went CRAZYYY on her roof. Got stuck and had to be ninjas? YES. Of course. Then Adam came over and brought me cookies:) AWEEEE what a sweetheart, love him.
I finally DROVE home....(yes ladies and gentleman Jade Waters May drove)
And here I am browsing the web for new pants and shorts and blogging while blasting music, ahhh what a life.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Thanks for reading this quite bland post!
(special shout out to these guys)
- Izzy
- Regan
- Mckenzie
- Hannah
- Adam
- Jett
You guys are NO doubt the best friends anyone can ask for. Everyday you just prove to me how amazing you all are.
AND Debbie for being such a rocking second momma to me!!!
Have a ever so wonderful Sunday night guys!!!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
Photos of the day/weekend
awe man she is so pretty
My new shoes:)!
FREDRICKSON!
BIRTHDAY COUNT DOWN:
29


No comments:
Post a Comment