Sunday, February 5, 2012

Inner child

I remember those good old days when time never seemed to be a problem.
And when I could care less what my hair looked like, if i had make up on or what I was wearing.
I remember when I was so happy that nothing seemed to get in my way.
Yeah I had lots of problems...
But I was me, and I liked that.

I don't understand how age affects us so much.
Because deep down inside of all of us is that child we use to know so well. That child called me.
As we grow older we focus on things that don't matter, and start forgetting the things that DO matter. We forget ourselves.

We care too much what the last person is saying about us when we turn around. We care too much if our clothes are in "style" or if we have the best personality out of the group. We focus on all the problems in the world more then we focus on all the good things.
I constantly hear, I want to go back, I miss the good old days. But really its not all that hard to go back when the thing that's really changing is YOURSELF.

YES people change, your surroundings change. But that doesn't mean you have to.
There's a difference between you growing up and you changing who you are just for somebody else.
DON'T do that.
Because there are four things you need more then anything:
-Family
-Heavenly Father
-Friends
-AND YOU.
I think everyone needs to take a breather from the big bad world and just forget everything you have been through. And just think about all the great things. And don't be afraid to let that inner child out. Because that child is the purest simplest thing in life. its who you are. and who you are is better then any other person there is. Don't live a lie by trying to be someone your not. Live a life. Be everything you want to be.
Live your dreams.
Make up fairy tails.
Be creative.
Act like you don't care.

A quote I love that helps my inner child come through:
Sing as if no one is listening.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Love like you have never been hurt.
And live as if heaven was on earth.

Just remember everything you are, everything your meant to be, your beautiful the way god made you, and don't be afraid to let that little kid to come out every now and then
love you guys and thanks for reading!

Be true
Be you
Be beautiful
I promise everything will work out.

Song of the day:

I just think this is a cute song:)

thanks again!
tah tah for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment