Sunday, June 5, 2011

So many memories

Well guys!!! I am now 16!!!! waahooo!!!! That also means I am officially a junior!:) This year has been crazy..........lottttssss of drama........I would do a review like all my other fellow bloggers that I stalk but im too lazy:) This year has had SO many ups and downs.........TONS of drama.....and TONS of sadness........lots of mistakes......and lots of regrets............I have made some poor choices this year........I wont lie I could have been a better person to.....well everyone! SO I would like to say:

  Thanks to all the people to stood by me when I did make those stupid decisions.........thanks to all those who listened to my drama.........thanks to all those who never left my side and all the times you held me when I cryed............you guys are the best and have made a huge impact.......you guys helped me survive being a sophomore. Each and everyday I think about you. And I will never forget you. I will miss you all next year.

Sorry to all of those I did hurt..........I did some VERY stupid things this year.........and caused drama. I'm so sorry for how I handled things (mostly in the months of October, November and December. Yes you all probably know what i'm talking about) I should have stepped up. I should have fixed things sooner. And I should have done things nicer. I shouldn't have said the things I did. And I shouldn't have been.........what I was. You deserved better. 

Thanks to everyone in between.....you all made me better as a person even if you didn't know it. Your nice little hello's........or little compliments helped me when I was sad and just hiding it. Your little sayings of upliftment when I was down........or even just your funny jokes.  You guys helped. I love you all. every single last person.

This year HAS had its ups though:) I will never forget all the little adventures I went on with Adam, Hannah, Shelby, Brian, Casey, Jett, Jessica, Regan, Alyson, Mckenzie, Allan, Jesse, James, Katy, Macey, Cameron, Dustin, Haley and everyone else who joined. You guys. are the best:)

NOW its summer time:) Time to let go of the past. And get ready to create my future. I'm going to a new school next year. And im going to make this the BEST year so far! Summer so far has been great!!!:) I went to the carnival yesterday and hung out with some of the best kids ever in my new ward. Jake, Koleman, Caitlyn, Courtney, Grant, Felicia and I met some great new kids:) Tyson, Eli, And Kaden. Everyone down here is so cool and nice!! I cant wait to start school off with them!! I will miss every single last Mountain view person! Mountain view was a amazing school. I will always be a bruin inside!
IM so excited to be a junior! New school! New friends! New start! New everything!
THIS YEAR WILL BE GREAT!
LOVE YOU ALL!
MISS YOU ALL!
AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ALL!!!!:)
THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR!!!:)

"Quote of the day:"
"The first step towards getting somewhere, is to decide that your not going to stay where you are."

RANDOM SONGS FROM THIS YEAR!

This was a year of so many memories

No comments:

Post a Comment