Guys. Okay so tomorrow is going to be the longest separation time for me and Jeremy....aka he is going on family vacation for like....4 days. Now I know its dumb but dude. I have separation anxiety so lets just see if I live.
So today we decided to go on a calm fun day date. We went to Alpine and AF canyon and took a lot of pictures! The weather was PERFECTION. We had a little picnic in the car....in other words just ate subway. We went up and down the mountains snapping pictures of whatever we could find. After we changed, and went to the mall and got the cheesiest, cutest thing alive...
MATCHING RINGS with "Team JJ" engraved in them. We are cute.
Then we went to his house and watched a movie. It was pretty simple but it was one of the best days I have had in a long time. So thanks Jurr. That's about it. I just wanted to update you on my life. Now let me throw a million pictures in your face. Thanks for reading guys! Love you!
So today we decided to go on a calm fun day date. We went to Alpine and AF canyon and took a lot of pictures! The weather was PERFECTION. We had a little picnic in the car....in other words just ate subway. We went up and down the mountains snapping pictures of whatever we could find. After we changed, and went to the mall and got the cheesiest, cutest thing alive...
MATCHING RINGS with "Team JJ" engraved in them. We are cute.
Then we went to his house and watched a movie. It was pretty simple but it was one of the best days I have had in a long time. So thanks Jurr. That's about it. I just wanted to update you on my life. Now let me throw a million pictures in your face. Thanks for reading guys! Love you!
Be True
Be You
Be Beautiful
Songs of the day:
This song we jammed out too, and uhm his voice? ITS SO FREAKING HIGH I CAN'T EVEN! So many props to him. (pardon the language but its a cover of the original song)
And this is just a good song!
PICTURE TIME:
I found some shells. They were nice.
Jeremy in action Part 1.
I love the mountains!!!!
Part 2 of Jeremy in action:
Pretty and I didn't even have to edit this one. I just stuck my camera out the window and BAM.
PART 3:
I just thought he looked funny here:
Part 4:
*Hot*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just look at his face:
Okay sorry im done laughing....ANYWAYS
Wait.
IS THAT A BIRD?
I found a cool spider.
OKAY well I have more pictures? But they are currently being edited so I will post more later!!! Thanks guys:)
But wait here are our cute rings:
Kay bye



No comments:
Post a Comment